Connect a Miura Card Reader with a Windows PC
You can connect the Miura Card Reader with a Windows PC via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi.
Before connecting, make sure that you have
configured your Miura Card
Reader for Windows.
Bluetooth: Pairing the Miura with a Windows PC
- Put the Miura into Pairing mode as described
- Pair the Miura with the Windows PC.
- In the Bluetooth Settings of the Windows PC under COM Ports
the Miura should appear with as an Outgoing COM Port (e.g. COM10)
named "Miura XXXXXX 'Serial Port'":
- Specify this Outgoing COM Port when setting up the
USB: Connecting to the Miura via USB
- Make sure the Miura is running in USB Serial Mode as
- You might be asked to install a driver for the USB communication with the Miura.
You can download the driver
In the Device Manager of the Windows PC, the Miura should appear
under Ports (COM & LPT)
named Gadget Serial or PI USB to Serial:
- Specify this COM Port when setting
up the PayServer.
WiFi-Connectivity: Connecting to the Miura via WiFi
For WiFi, no Windows-specific setup is required.
Just make sure to specify the correct IP Address (or Hostname) of the Miura Card Reader
when setting up the PayServer.